Enjoy the experience of a team sport and commitment to fitness and fun! Water polo builds skills in swimming, coordination and sportsmanship. It’s a great complement to hockey, soccer, basketball or competitive swimming.
16 U players will train three times each week and are also encouraged to participate in the MWPA sponsored high school league.
Participation in local and away tournaments is optional.
- Monday: Pan Am Pool 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Wednesday: Pan Am Pool 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Saturday: Cindy Klassen Recreation Centrel 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: Pan Am Pool 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Wednesday: Pan Am Pool 8:00 to 9:30 pm
- Saturday: Pan Am Pool 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
NOTE: Some practices are subject to cancellation due to swim meets or pool closures.
Saskatchewan Open (Regina November TBD)
Bushido Invitational (Winnipeg January TBD)
Alberta Open (TBD March)
Manitoba Provincials (April TBD)