A competitive program for boys and girls born 2006-2007
Our 12 U program offers an introduction to the fundamentals of the game of water polo: swimming strokes, passing, catching and scoring. Under the watchful eye of our certified coaches, children will practice skills and participate in friendly scrimmages. Ideal for swimmers who can swim at least 6 laps (150 yards) or more without touching the bottom.
Participation in local and away tournaments is encouraged. If your child is not prepared to participate in tournaments, the squirts and atoms program is a more appropriate choice.
- Monday: Cindy Klassen Recreation Centre 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: Cindy Klassen Recreation Centre 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday: Cindy Klassen Recreation Centre 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
NOTE: Some practices or league dates are subject to cancellation due to swim meets or pool closures.
- Bushido Invitational (Winnipeg January TBD)
- Manitoba Provincial Championships (April TBD)