Water Polo is a great year-round cross training activity that transfers to many other sports.
We offer programs for boys and girls, offered by a high calibre coaching staff. New members can check our schedule and come to the pool to watch a practice or bring a suit and hop in the pool and experience a practice. The coaches would be delighted to meet you and answer any questions before or after the practice.
- 12 U (boys and girls born 2001-2002)
- 14 U (boys and girls born 1999-2000)
- 16 U (boys and girls born 1997-1998)
- 18 U (boys and girls born 1995-1996)
- Provincial Team Program for 14 U, 16 U and 18 U athletes
To access the registration form and fee schedule, please click on the link below. Registration forms and payments can be submitted to coaches on deck.
SEPTEMBER PRE-SEASON TRAINING AT CINDY KLASSEN
There are still 2 weeks of pre-season training left! If you haven’t registered yet – no worries. Use the link to download a registration form and bring it with you to the pool deck.
Monday September 17 and 24:
- 6-7 pm: 12U boys and girls
- 7-8 pm 14U and 16U boys and girls
- 8-9 pm 18U and Adults mixed
Wednesday September 19 and 26:
- 7:30-8:30 pm 14U and 16U boys and girls
- 8:30-9:30 pm 18U and Adults mixed
Note: As of September 17th, the 16U will train in the earlier time slot but are welcome to stay later and continue training with the 18U/Adults