We offer programs for boys and girls, offered by a high-calibre coaching staff.
New members can check our schedule and come to the pool to watch a practice or bring a suit and hop in the pool and experience a practice. The coaches would be delighted to meet you and answer any questions before or after the practice.
Click on the “Tier 1″ or” Tier 2″ link below for a detailed practice and fee schedule for each program.
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE; MULTIPLE OUT-OF-PROVINCE TOURNAMENTS PER SEASON
- 14U Boys (Born 2004 -2005) – will travel to Regina and may qualify for Western Championships in Edmonton.
- 16U Boys (Born 2002 -2003) – will travel to a tournament in Nov., Jan., and Feb., and two in April.
A MINIMUM OF ONE OUT-OF-PROVINCE TOURNAMENT PER SEASON
- 12U Co-ed (Born 2006 – 2007, strong swimmers born in 2008 and 2009 also accepted into this category)
- 14U/16U/19U Girls (Born 1999 -2005)
- 16U/19U Boys (Born 1999 -2003)
The season begins on Tuesday, September 5.
***The main tank at Pan Am Pool is closed September 5-16, so all Tier 1 and Tier 2 athletes will practice together in the Pan Am Pool training tank on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-9:30 pm for the first two weeks of the season (September 5, 7, 12 and 14).***
Regular practice schedules will begin Monday, September 18, except for Saturdays. Saturday practices for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 will begin on October 21, 2017.
- Print off the PDF registration form and complete both pages. Fill this out and bring the form and payment to the first session / team meeting OR mail registration and cheque to: Neptunes Water Polo Club, PO Box 248, Sanford, MB, R0G 2J0. Cheques should be made payable to Neptunes Water Polo Club.
- Click on the appropriate link here to register online for Tier 1 or Tier 2 programs. Online registration can either be paid online or paid by cheque brought either to the first session / team meeting or mailed to the same address as in #1 above.